CHÚC MỪNG KẾT CÔNG NGHỆ ĐĂNG KÝ THÀNH CÔNG GIẢI MARATHO 42K Confirmation of Your Registration, Vietnam Trail Marathon 2021
Hello Ket Nguyen Xuan Ket!
Your registration for the third edition of Vietnam Trail Marathon by Topas (Moc Chau, 30 January 2021) has been received and we would like to extend a very big welcome and thanks for signing up!
Please review this important information about your race selection and personal details:
Last Name: Nguyen Xuan Ket
First Name: Ket
Name on bib: KẾT CÔNG NGHỆ
Year of Birth: 1984
Nationality: Viet Nam
Main Contest: 42km ($139)T-shirt size: XL
If you have any questions or need to book extra travel for yourself, friends or family, please email us at: email@example.com.
See you on the trails!
Ngot Nguyen (Ms.)
Sport Event Executive
Race Organiser: Topas Group
Race Director: David Lloyd
For your information, the Terms and Conditions are listed again below:
(Kéo xuống dưới để xem bản Tiếng Việt)
CANCELLATION / WITHDRAWAL POLICY
Entries cannot be transferred to subsequent years in any cases.
No cancellations are accepted without confirmation by email from the organization team.
Full refund: You can get refund of the total payment minus $50 administration fee if you advise us and confirm by email 3 months (90 days) or earlier prior to the race date.
50% refund: You can get 50% refund of the total payment if you advise us and confirm by email within 3 months to 1 month (90 to 30 days) prior to the race date. For total payment less than $100, you can get a full refund of the total payment minus $50 administration fee.
No refund: No monetary refund if you advise us less than 1 month (30 days) prior to the race date or do not show up at the race.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case that the event course is – in the opinion of the event organizers – unsafe (for example due to weather conditions such as heavy rain, high winds, landslides, “acts of god”), organizers may, at their sole discretion, attempt to re-route the course, find an alternative shortened course, or cancel the event. In such a circumstance, no refund can be given.
Organizers reserve the right to cancel the event for reasons including: terrorism, war, public health emergency, epidemic, pandemic, civil unrest, weather conditions, ‘acts of god’.
If the event is cancelled, re-routed or shortened, no refund or transfer to another event will be made.
• To change distance, a $20 administration fee must be paid.
• Participants who wish to change to a longer distance must also pay the extra amount for the new distance.
• No refund is available if changing to a shorter distance.
• No change of distance within 1 month (30 days) prior to the race date or after sold out.
• Changing distance to 10km/5km policy: $20 admin fee must be paid. Full refund of the price difference for changes 3 months or earlier prior to the race date. Refund 50% of the price difference for changes within 3 months to 1 month prior to the race date.
• Entries may be transferred to another runner until 1 month (30 days) prior to the race date. An administration charge of $20 is payable.
• If the new runner wishes to change distances (if the new distance has not been sold out yet), the relevant fees will also be applicable.
• Entrants to 42km and 70km must be at least 18 years old on race day.
• Entrants to 21km must be at least 16 years old on race day.
• Entrants to 10km must be at least 10 years old on race day.
• Entrants to 5km must be at least 6 years old on race day.
• For 10km/5km entrants under 16 years old, parents/guardians must sign the consent form for race pack collection. Race entrants under 14 must run along with the guardian.
• Intentional littering will result in disqualification from the event.